I want yoga to be a vehicle for you to learn to fall in love with yourself and with your life. I know, this is asking a lot. But you must understand that it is a slow gradual process and there are absolutely no short cuts. I want you to be able to see your life from a place of awe. Not only the good days, but the crummy days too. I want yoga to help you to be able to see every experience as a gift, to be able to recognize your imperfections as the best parts about you, and to have a strong connection with your Self.
how you benefit from one-on-one yoga
- Highly customized yoga practice works with YOUR body and your specific needs
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Learn optimal alignment for strength
- Live a healthier lifestyle
- Cultivate mindfulness
- Increase patience
- Decrease negative thought patterns
- Create a healthier body image
- Cultivate inner peace
- Learn to listen to your body, mind, and soul – THIS is self-care!
how i work
Through my 11 years of teaching yoga and over 15 years of practicing yoga I have honed in on my own method which approaches the body from a place of acceptance.
Moving mindfully and slowly you will learn to pay close attention to the subtleties of your body to slowly, over time, increase stamina, endurance, and strength – both mentally and physically.
Your yoga practice is unique to you. I will work with you to create a customized practice to meet your needs. We will focus on alignment, building strength as well as increasing flexibility, injury prevention and recovery, and integrating yoga into your life in a way that works for you.
As part of your customized sessions, you will also learn how to integrate breathing practices and meditation into your daily routine. These practices, along with the physical asana practice of yoga, are essential in learning mindfulness and connecting with your place of inner peace.
- Vinyasa Flow with emphasis on healthy alignment for optimal strength.
- Bowspring - build functional postural strengthening and awareness.
- Yoga, Meditation, and Mindfulness for women in recovery from eating disorders.
- Mindful movement.
- Alignment awareness to prevent injury.
- Pre- and Post-Natal.
- Postural alignment and strength.
Please contact me for rates as they vary based on the number of sessions you commit to.