HOW YOGA INFLUENCES AND SHAPES OUR LIFE
In Person and Online Mentorship exploring yoga on and off the mat.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You are starting to notice how yoga extends far beyond the 4 corners of your mat.
- You have a desire to become your own greatest teacher and guide; alongside a supportive community.
- You are brand new to mindfulness based practices OR a long-time practitioner
- You are a human being who wants to approach life with a more open mind and heart.
- Want to be able to identify your blocks and how to use mindfulness, meditation, and yoga to breakthrough them. ***And see your blocks as blessings.***
- Have a deep interest in expanding your yoga practice way beyond the 4 corners of your mat.
- Are a student, teacher, or both(!) with a desire to deepen your practice.
- Are looking to develop a better understanding of who you are - What is the essence of YOU?
- You have a desire to move through life's transitions with mindfulness and self-care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Weekly group Facebook Live video chat: your chance to ask questions and have them answered by me. We'll talk about how yoga influences our life, our relationships, our careers, our driving, how we eat, how we move, how we think, how we sleep, and beyond!
- Access to Private Facebook Group with resources on meditation, readings and more!
- 2 90-minute YOGA mat classes per month (in person AND online) where you will receive individual attention to grow your practice based on your specific needs
- 2 one-on-one 45 minute coaching calls per month
- Support via personal email
- Journaling and writing prompts
DATES: Sept 15 - Dec 15
COST: $1475 or 3 payments of $525
DEPOSIT of $525 is required to reserve your spot.
Minimum of first installment due by August 21.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE FIRST DEPOSIT - $525
(If you are opting for the payment plan you will be billed for the 2nd and 3rd payment via Square.)
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your questions. Space is extremely limited so please do not hesitate to save your spot today!